Langven.com Forum

Full Version: Mỗi Ngày Một Bài Hát...cho Chính Bản Thân Mình..
Quán nước đầu làng Ven > Gặp Gỡ - Trao Đổi - Làm Quen > Điện ảnh - Ca nhạc - Giải trí
Pages: [<<], [<], 12, 13, 14, [15], 16, 17, 18, [>], [>>]
Tit

Bức thư tình thứ 2 - Đỗ Bảo - Hồ Quỳnh Hương

http://nghenhac.info/Nhac-Viet-Nam/Nhac-tr...uynh-Huong.html

Sao bây giờ mình mới thấy thích bài này thế chứ
Evil
Người mình đang phê phê... lâu lắm lắm mới nghe Thanh Tùng. Lâu đến mức mình dường như quên mất...

Tình yêu đẹp và trong sáng. Cuộc sống náo nức và mê say. Con người tin yêu và trìu mến...
Thị Anh

Dạo này mải miết nghe bạn này... cho nó êm dịu... dễ ngủ.
Thị Anh

Tom ngồi xem cứ là mê say.
t33n@g3dirt
Nhẹ nhàng, ấm áp cho daydreamer

(@click here)

i just need your hug,not your kiss
i just need you to be my dearest,not loving me
do lend me your hand,one minute a day
be my dearest
and not becoming my lover or someone’s
t33n@g3dirt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Meredith Grey: At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
t33n@g3dirt
Dr. Derek Shepherd: So, who's next, Alex? He likes to sleep around... you two have that in common.
Dr. Meredith Grey: You don't get to call me a whore! When I met you, I thought I had met the person I would spend then rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues... who cared? Because I was done. You left me! You chose Addison! I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore!

t33n@g3dirt
According to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, when we're dying or have suffered a catastrophic loss, we all move through five distinct stages of grief. We go into denial because the loss is so unthinkable we can't imagine it's true. We become angry with everyone, angry with survivors, angry with ourselves. Then we bargain. We beg. We plead. We offer everything we have, we offer our souls in exchange for just one more day. When the bargaining has failed and the anger is too hard to maintain, we fall into depression, despair, until finally we have to accept that we've done everything we can. We let go. We let go and move into acceptance

t33n@g3dirt
The fantasy is simple. Pleasure is good. And twice as much pleasure is better. That pain is bad. And no pain is better. But the reality is different. The reality is that pain is there to tell us something. And there is only so much pleasure we can take without getting a stomachache. And maybe that's okay. Maybe some fantasies are only supposed to live in our dreams.
t33n@g3dirt
Pages: [<<], [<], 12, 13, 14, [15], 16, 17, 18, [>], [>>]
Quán nước đầu làng Ven > Gặp Gỡ - Trao Đổi - Làm Quen > Điện ảnh - Ca nhạc - Giải trí
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.